3rd International Conference on Emerging Technologies in Materials Engineering – EmergeMAT
The Scientific Committee and the Organizing Committee cordially invite you to attend the 3rd EmergeMAT Conference between 29-30 October 2020.
The 3rd EmergeMAT Conference will take place online and will focus on bringing scientists, engineers, industry representatives and other stakeholders interested in developing new methods, concepts and materials using new and emerging technologies, such as: additive manufacturing, advanced materials for extreme conditions, high pressure and high temperature processes, critical materials and valorisation of new resources.
- Additive manufacturing
- Advanced materials and coatings for extreme conditions (corrosion, high temperatures, biomedical applications)
- Critical materials (substitution and recovery)
- Materials for energy harvesting and storage
Publishing: Abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book (ISSN 2602-0416) and full papers can be published in one of the following peer-reviewed Open Access Journals:
- Emerging Technologies for Development of Novel Materials Systems and Coatings, Special Issue of Materials (ISSN 1996-1944), Impact Factor: 2.972 (2018)
- Manufacturing Review (eISSN: 2265-4224), indexed in Scopus, Web of Science, DOAJ, CrossRef, etc.